In Victory At Sea your destiny is in your hands. Once in the campaign what you do next is up to you.
- Harass enemy shipping to starve their ports of vital supplies.
- Destroy the enemy patrols and weaken their defences.
- Defend your friendly convoys and keep your supply lines open.
- Lead an assault force with landing craft to capture enemy ports.
- Go on covert operations.
- Complete special missions.
With over 80 classes of ship and hundreds of ports there are a multitude of playing options. Will you build your fleet around the terrifying firepower of the battleships, sneak around with a submarine wolf pack or look to dominate the skies with carriers?
A combination of sandbox elements and the deadly combat of RTS naval warfare ensures a vast number of possibilities. Slow the action down or speed it up with the time slider, allowing you to command multiple ships quickly and effectively during huge battles. Weather conditions and time of day are also major factors in the game. Will it help or hamper you? Combat at night can be an intense experience.